Pain is a common feature of many neurological conditions, especially chronic pain.
Monday 18th November 2019, 10.00-12.00
The Brain Charity at Crosby Library for the first monthly meeting of the chronic pain support group.
- 10 ways to reduce pain (NHS Choices)
- Pain (Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Neuropathic pain (Brain & Spine Foundation)
- Pain Medicine (The Walton Centre)
- Measuring pain, reading the brain (Pain Concern podast)
- Exercises to manage pain (Versus Arthritis)
- Volunteer for pain research (University of Manchester)
- Pain Concern - charity providing information and support
- Action on Pain - charity providing support and advice
- Chronic Pain Support Group - run by patients for patients