These free 'apps' (software) can be downloaded to your smart phone for 'brain training', for keeping yourself healthy, and getting support. All helping to keep your brain healthy!
- Brain Training That Fits Your Schedule: from BrainHQ
- Pzizz: effective psycho-acoustic principles create beautiful dreamscapes that will help you fall asleep fast, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed
- FoodSwitch: helps you find out what’s in the food you’re eating, so you can make simple switches to healthier options (Action On Salt)
- NHS Health Check: Health and fitness trackers and apps
- Rally Round: form an online support group of family members and trusted friends.
- DIMEC: order your NHS repeat prescriptions
- First Aid apps: how to help someone in a first aid emergency (British Red Cross)
- SOS QR: allows anyone to easily create an emergency record on their smartphone, and features one-touch SOS button to alert your emergency contacts
Now you only need three words to quickly refer to any exact location – an apartment entrance, station exit, picnic spot or parking space. Police have urged everyone to download this free app app they say has already saved lives
- Elefriends (Mind charity): We all know what it’s like to struggle sometimes, but now there’s a safe place to listen, share and be heard.
- RecordMeNow: is a free legacy app with which people may record video interviews on personal subjects to leave as a legacy for their loved ones.